Add a Map Marker!
About the QAnon Map of Worldwide Followers
This map is a Joy in Liberty project. We’re anonymous patriots whose mission is to teach the world to think freely and discover true liberty. Learn more.
We launched the map in March 2020 and it really started growing quickly on April 12 (Easter Sunday), shortly after QAnon had highlighted various Twitter users who were sharing videos of themselves saying, “Where we go one, we go all” (WWG1WGA), a popular phrase in the QAnon community that recognizes our worldwide reach and unity as we work together to expose corruption and make the world a better, safer place.
On May 9, 2020, QAnon celebrated a tweet linking directly to this map! (Q4194)
On May 17, 2020, QAnon highlighted a tweet (Q4266) linking to the same tweet from Q4194, and mentioning our Twitter account AND referring to WeWake.life, which we hadn’t even launched yet! (Did Q know?)
Want to show up on this worldwide QAnon follower map? Fill out the form and we’ll review it! If you like, you can stay totally anonymous. We’ll try to get your map marker live by the next day.
Say hi to us on Twitter! @joyinliberty
Have questions or suggestions? Please contact Joy in Liberty.
QAnon Global Movement: More Information
The #WWG1WGA (where we go one, we go all) sentiment of unity and peaceful pursuit of justice is truly a global movement. Learn about QAnon.
The map markers and photos on this page show QAnon supporters in 100+ countries, including (this is just a sample):
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Costa Rica
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- United Kingdom (UK)
- United States of America (USA)
Is This Map of QAnon Followers Safe and Private?
A few anons (anonymous patriots) and others have wondered why this map exists at all, if QAnon remains anonymous and encourages selflessness.
Are we inviting the Deep State to root us out and harm us all, by voluntarily displaying links to our Twitter profiles or websites on a world map?
It’s a valid question.
1. It’s up to you. You don’t have to participate if you don’t want to. Besides, I’d love your help on many other projects.
2. No personal details. No street-level information will be displayed with your map marker – only city/state/country.
3. No spying. If you say you’re in Mongolia, I simply believe you – there’s no fact-checking here.
4. THEY are the real spies. Deep state elites already track you via apps on your phone, your smart TV, your car, home wiretapping devices like Echo, and a variety of other Internet-connected devices.
5. I get it. I’m an anon like you, and I hold your privacy sacred – a God-given right.
6. You’re in control. If you see any information of yours that you’d like removed from the map, just let me know.
7. QAnon likes this map. In drop 4194, Q linked to this tweet by @SavingGenZ, which linked directly to our map! And later, in drop 4266, Q linked to a tweet by @Missc247 replying to @SavingGenZ’s tweet, also mentioning us and #WeWake, referring to WeWake.life, a free patriots-only social network created by Joy in Liberty!
Remember this beautiful teaching: “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 5:16). So taught the Savior. I think this map is a great way for those who feel comfortable sharing where they are in the world, to feel closer to each other. We are ALL part of the Great Awakening of humanity.
Still have concerns about privacy? Please contact Joy in Liberty.
QAnon Map Credits
- @RainbowFairy12 – this lovable nerd AKA the most colorful woman in the world, has provided TONS of inspiration and ideas, as well as raw data, to help me compile the map.
- @ABChamp5D – a beautiful, kind soul with amazing creativity, she has tirelessly spread the word about this map and inspired me with valuable and timely ideas.
- Stella – an absolutely amazing lady and friend who helped me find myself fully so I could show forth the confidence needed to make the map.
- @SeaJRaw – she’s given me super helpful feedback and ideas and has helped me improve the map a lot.
- @kliertchik – has helped me with tons of research and data compilation for this project.
- @theSacredRebel – a marvelous, kind source of inspiration and encouragement as I built the map.
- MANY others too numerous to list here. THANK YOU all for your support.